Sunday 26 October 2014

Change

Since my blogg post called magical birthdae allot has changed. I no longer live in Finland but I live in England. We had a road trip in our 35 year old lada, Kitty, and we drove from Finland to England. We lived in a camp site for I'm not sure how long. (but quit long)Then unfortunately we had to sell Kitty.  We moved temporarily to Scotland and lived with my grand parents ,Gran and Gordo, but in February, I mean January, we moved back to England.


   Now I have lots of friends here and we all home educate. When I say all I mean a big group of home educators who meet up every week, set up workshops ( I like drama and science ) but I do still go to work shops that are on on the week ends or the evenings that are not just for home educators like other Drama, contemporary dance, ballet and use to go to wood craft folk which is a bit like scouts.  The Picture above is a picture of our car in the camp site we stayed at called Coletirs Brook Farm, because there is a
brook that goes straight down next to it, I must  admit it was fun living in a camp site! Although some times I would get a little bit bored.

Liliom






No comments:

Post a Comment