Friday 26 April 2013

Magical Birthdae


 I love Harry Potter so when it was my birthday a couple of weeks ago my parents gave me lots of magic things. I got a wand (it is just like Hemione's), Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans, a book about King Arthur (and Merlin), fabric to make wizard robes and a quill & owl notebook. I also got a book called Wizardology and The Apprentices Handbook (but I can't tell you any more about them because it is a secret). What I can say is that my home education days are going to be fun from now on.

 
 When my friends came over for my party we turned my bedroom into the Gryffindor common room and ate my beans and chocolate frogs. We had spare wands (chopsticks) for my friend.


My favourite chocoltes in the world are After Eights so mum made an After Eight cake. It was chocolate cake with mint cream in the middle. Yum Yum Yum!


 It wasn't just an After Eight cake, it was a Harry Potter After Eight cake. It looks just like thecake Hagrid gave to Harry Potter (with the same spelling mistakes) when Harry found out he was a wizard.


No comments:

Post a Comment